Saturday, February 12, 2011

From the heart of us all

It is that time of year again...I am by no means a hopeless romantic.  I did however LOOOOOOVE my husbands gift this year:::: Chocolate covered strawberries from Godiva.  I had been hinting that I was craving them for weeks.  Yay to listening!


A good friend of mine, Erin is getting married this weekend in Door County at the Stone Harbor Resort in Sturgeon Bay.  It is nice that we will have a little getaway just us two and celebrate with Erin and Joe!  I look forward to rekindling a little...

http://www.stoneharbor-resort.com/

Max is going to have his Auntie and Uncle watch him overnight tonight at our place.  He will LOVE it!  They always have a ton of fun:







So...I am going to go off and finish getting ready.  Have a very Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment